Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Talking, talking

They both have attitude and talk at me now. Skunk has gone from no words to talking in about 2 weeks. Mama, Da, Hannah, NO, more, ice. There are more but I can't remember them right now. She is a little less frustrated but today and yesterday have been tough. The neighbors sprayed their yard yesterday and we have struggled... all three of us. We did go to park day yesterday and had a lovely time. Skunk climbed several ladders and went down a couple of the slides by herself with me at the bottom to encourage her. She also loves to swing but no surprise there.

Bear is getting big. She was feeling left out at the park as several of the girls had known each other for a long time. I pointed out someone else that was newer to the group and she and Bear played nicely. We stayed until it was time to get home and get showered.

We are still looking for dirt for our hopeful home. I just keep praying that someday God will provide the right place. We have looked at several larger lots and a couple of acreage places and none are right. Makes me want to settle for something less than right just to move. But thankfully Computer Man is more rationale than I am. =)

No comments: