Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

WOW! 2010... I must be getting old if this sounds like sci fi fantasy. lol We are trying to survive the holidays but our neighbors are smoking their chimneys something fierce. Bear and I were out for 30 minutes today and we had to take a shower upon returning inside as we were smoke-y. =(

I am cooking black eyed peas for supper though, in honor of New Year's. I hope Skunk is ok with them cooking. She reacts to so much that I get nervous about cooking anything new or different.

Bear and Skunk had a good Christmas - plenty of toys for the big one and a few for the little one to chew on. We also made a trip to Dallas between Christmas and New Years and it was pretty hard on the girls. But we enjoyed the change in scenery and very much enjoyed seeing Nana and PawPaw. We also got to see Uncle Burt and Aunt Tamar and Bear really enjoyed that so much. They are so sweet to play with her and she loves them very much. Tamar, if you read this, thank you so much for your effort with your hair. It made such a difference for the girls. Hooray!

I thinking that I am going to treat Skunk with antibiotics in Jan or Feb. I am praying for God's perfect timing and his healing for her.

Bear wants to watch a movie on the computer so I am going to sign off for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww not problem! I enjoy seeing the girls and getting to talk with y'all! We love y'all!