Friday, January 22, 2010

TOOTH-y

Today, Skunk was chewing on my finger (she does that a lot and has been for months) and instead of smooth gingiva, there was a sharp little tooth! I have been feeling and feeling and didn't feel lumpies or anything and today... the tooth. It is so subtle that you can barely see it if you know what you are looking for but she won't cooperate with a picture. So I have to wait until I can see it better. But I sure can feel it!

The weather has been beautiful - it is actually up in the low 70's the last 2 days. Yesterday was baking day so we had the windows open until 330p and nothing was smelly. Today, laundry detergent/fabric softener smell all around. God is so gracious that it wasn't there on baking day. Skunk is fussing so I can't post any more but I just had to record the tooth date. =D

No comments: