Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Slacker

I have been bad about posting. Just a few quick notes and hopefully back later with a good post. Skunk has 6 teeth and is standing independently. I have been spending most of my time reading the Kindle app and playing in the floor w/ her. Bear spends a lot of time watching Netflix and playing games on the computer. Both are growing. Skunk has recovered from the misery of spring bloom and is better with going to bed and eating for now. She is just as sensitive and we still struggle daily. I have an appointment with the FP in 2 days to talk about the same abx course that Bear and I did. I have tried and tried to get her to tolerate the oil and she just doesn't. I can't even warm her bottle in the microwave without her reacting. =(

Off to take care of a shower for me while Skunk is down. Hope to be back later!

No comments: