Tuesday, February 28, 2012

More Skunky Sayings

Skunk: Daddy, my tummy is rumbly. *rubs tummy*

Daddy: Really? What would help you feel better?

Skunk: I think we need to go outside and throw the Frisbee.

Daddy: That will make your tummy better?

Skunk: Yes.

Oh. my. heck. Where does she come up with these things?



Bear says things like:

Bear: Why do I have to do math? I already know how to do it.

Mom: Because you need more practice and you don't know all the math.

Bear: Yes, I do. I want to go outside. I am tired of math.

You, dear reader, must understand that at this point she has done 10 multiplication problems and 2 division problems for school today. I am not killing her... but she thinks so. I think she needs to go to school and learn that she really is blessed to only do 1/2 a page of homemade math worksheets. The grass is always greener, isn't it?

No comments: