Monday, October 29, 2007

First Field Trip

Hooray! H and I went on our first field trip on Friday. We visited Silo Christmas Tree Farm and experienced their pumpkin harvest. We had a lot of fun and H was exhausted. =D We took a nature walk and looked at different trees and grasses, we rode in the hay wagon around the farm, we played pasture games. H liked ladder golf, bean bag tossing and washers. The farm had a lovely old silo and I got some good pictures of it all. It was a lovely fall day and we just totally enjoyed being mostly normal and enjoying God's creation and our friends.

If I can figure out how to post a pic or two, I will do so.

On other subjects, I have decided that I cannot continue to work this much. I was off for about 6 days and it was great. I got to where I wasn't tired constantly and there was food available. I worked this last weekend and got so frustrated. T didn't even take H outside on Saturday. We have been spending most of our days outside since the weather is so nice. AmyDog gets to go for walks, we enjoy the weather, each other and our dog. =)

Though today, I am frustrated cause the house is a mess. The floor was nasty, the cabinets were grunchy and I am tired from working. Thank goodness I don't have to go to work tonight. I do have to work evenings for three days next weekend and Monday. I am totally not looking forward to that right now. Evenings working until 1am just throws my body clock for a huge loop. And daylight savings time is next weekend too. So it will be an hour later still to my old body. I am praying that I will make it through without too much fussing at H.

October is almost gone and I am amazed at how the year has flown by.

No comments: