Tuesday, February 03, 2009

More Pictures of the Little One

Or there will be when T gets the US photos scanned. I had the ultrasound today and this little one has 2 hands, 2 feet, 2 legs, 2 arms and 1 head. ;) We chose not to find out what gender I am carrying. We like the surprise. There are many times where it would be easier to just find out so I can buy gender specific dipes and clothing. But I also love the wait and the anticipation of meeting our little one. We also probably won't settle on names until we meet him or her either. I liked meeting H before naming her. We had boy and girl names picked out but she didn't fit the girl name so she got her own. I feel that we are having a girl but am trying to shy away from gender specific stuff, just in case. That being said, I have no problem putting flowery or pink dipes on a boy or cars/blue on a girl. The clothes have to be gender neutral so the coming home outfit is more dicey but the dipes don't matter.

The ultrasound was great to see, arms and legs waving all about. Amazing that all those moves are in there and I can't feel but a few of them. Grow, Little One, grow! Maybe I will change my tune come about June of this year. ;) But for right now, bring it on!

Praise God for our precious little one and for the big one we already love and have! Such precious gifts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww how precious Ellen. I can't wait to see a picture. I'm glad you can wait to find out, it's good to have patience :-)

The Roaming Home said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your little bean!! Sound so sweet!