Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday, Almost March

Amazing that we only have 1 day of February left! Today was busy... baking this morning, cutting up books outside for laminating, lunch and then run to park day and keep an eye on H at the park. I did get to knit on and off at the park so that was productive. H just loves park day, getting to play and run with her friends. Two days a week (coop and park day) keep her pretty happy with social time. I miss the time at home but she needs the interaction with other kids and playing so that is what we do. It is hard to find the time and energy to keep up with the cooking and freezing all week and work all weekend. The pregnancy has just made me more tired and I don' t have the energy to go all day. I can't keep the laundry folded, food baked/cooked, the floor swept, H busy and go to work on the weekends. Not enough time!

I have started shorties for Little One and time will tell how I do. I have gotten through the waist band and the short rows. I am totally nervous about splitting for the legs and gusset but will just attempt those when I come to them on the pattern. They are pretty though and I will post pics when I get a little more done and a picture taken.

Off to bed with me!

No comments: