Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Joy...

Oh my, the neighbors have started fertilizing again. Bear and Skunk are both totally refluxing and fussing, clingy and miserable. Of course, Skunk is much worse than Bear. Skunk is not sleeping much at all. We went from nice 1.5 hour naps 3+ times a day and sleeping from 930p-6a to 45 minute naps or even being unable to sleep. And she was awake 3 times last night, one time for about an hour, which is very unusual for her. It makes me so sad. Bear is struggling to eat, I have to make her eat some snacks and supper. She doesn't really overtly reflux but she just tells me that she doesn't feel like eating and certainly doesn't intake anywhere close to normal for her.

I just want to help or make it better but I am praying for endurance and grace to accept what God has for us. I just want to help my girls and knowing that this will keep happening all spring, summer and fall is just too much to deal with. But I have no where to run and no where to go. So we stay... and struggle to survive. God doesn't tell me that he will show the whole path, what he does say is this:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
In all your ways, acknowledge him and he will direct your path.

Proverbs 3:5-6

No comments: