Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 3

We have 5 days left and will see where we are. I am begging and pleading with God to help my babies. Bear had a hard time after being at the dentist - much worse fallout than any other visit. Skunk is plugging along. Monday was an awful day for both girls and Monday night Skunk and I didn't sleep much. We are balanced between her needing to switch over to 2 naps per day and being so tired in doing so. I had pushed back the memories of the utter tiredness of my girls when reacting but having to drop a nap. I am repeating Proverbs 3:5 and 6 to myself many times daily as well as Isaiah 40 at the end. I just pray that God will allow me to walk and not faint, to trust in Him with *all* my heart and not trust my own knowledge. He alone can direct our lives and knows what is best. His wisdom is unsearchable and he loves us more than I can ever know or imagine. I just have to trust...

No comments: