Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Growing

All of us are growing... Bear and Skunk are physically growing and I am learning new ways to depend on the sufficiency of our heavenly Father. I am so thankful that the girls are able to eat and play. I pray more than daily that God will allow them to grow physically, mentally and spiritually. Bear is doing better - not arguing all the time, is still eating and still doesn't like to do her schoolwork. Skunk is growing as well - she is heavy and round. Praise be to God for providing for my girls physically. I am continuing to pray that he will provide a way for Bear to be able to get to go to park day or just to play with others. If we get out, Skunk has much trouble. It is hard to balance keeping Skunk going with what Bear needs emotionally and mentally. But God is faithful and I know that he is providing a way for my girls. Probably pretty easy to see why I love this verse the last 7 years.

He tends his sheep like a shepherd. He gathers the lambs in his arms and carries them close to his heart: he gently leads those who have young.

Isaiah 40:11

No comments: